So we realised that Da Vinci is really a genius last Sunday.. The exhibition is great. This man actually drew the human muscle in such detail that its so real. And he did all that in secret. And the fact that people study the mona lisa painting in such detail that every inch is not left out. Da Vinci is truly an inspiring man.
So I'm now left in a dilemma.. Have been going to interviews. But now, the new cs here, just quit. And just a few hours ago, the boss said she doesn't want to hear from me that I'm going to quit too. Its like she will not be able to take it. But I wanna go......... why is it like that...
so that's what I wanted to say... and I also that SC wants to watch Up and G. I. Joe..... but is too busy. freak her schedule...
oh.. and bless the souls of taiwan... the footages are so horrifying.. okeh.. I have a timid heart i guess.. but what is the world coming to... let us live in PEACE.... not rest...
S.C,祯 より
ケリちゃんの生き方“頑張る事”
can't put in words..
please fulfill that dream..
it's just a simple wish.
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:49 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1