<body>

blog pic

Sunday, May 17, 2009



Hi~i~shashiburi~~~~ Half of May is over and I realise this blog is growing mould..

So its still work and work.. And constantly feeling tired.. I don't know why. Does anyone know the reason behind having enough sleep and yet am still constantly feeling tired? Or maybe its just my state of mind..

Met up with Waraku people a while ago.. They are still the same.. And I still miss working there.. And ossbert hew is moving to yishun.. So means 1 more yum cha kaki for me!! People.. move to yishun.. Yishun is a good place with this HK Cafe in Northpoint which opens till late. LoL.. they should pay be advert fee...

anyway.. I've officially applied for uol.. so let's all pray that I get in.. and then I smoothly apply for payment of sch fees and everything..

This new song here is from Kanjani8's latest album [puzzle] which Ryo specially asked Saito Kazuyoshi to write it for them.. Saito-san wanted to know their past before writing this song and evidently he wrote it for them, for Uchi.. so bloody Johnny.. can't you see how many people want K8, the EIGHT back?! u bloody hell..

sc is still in fandom.. yes, she noes she should like grow out of it but these people, this bloody miraculous company has been with me like 3/4 of my life.. they are like part of me.. she really wants to go to their current concerts.. but banging in her brain- yeah dream on.. okeh.. this is a redundant paragraph.. she dunno y but she just wants to write this..

so.. she worked really hard today.. ended work at 9 on a SATURDAY.. i'm glad i have off tml.. wanted to go JB.. but.. maybe next week.. too tired already.. so tml I shall go somewhere else.. people.. if wanna yum cha pls call me yo!! LoL..

S.C,祯 より
principal of her life: 頑張って! 頑張って! 頑張って!

やった.. たぶん ね..

私の未来に先に見なければならない...
そして、だからこそ、その場所に戻らない...
-----------------------------------------

私が望むの物..
とても遠くにようである..
しかし、それは今私の最後の心配べきである...

おかね だいじ...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:06 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..