haven't been updating here.. so I shall say something..
If I have to talk about work.. I would say I'm not up to standard.. I'm like some floating spirit which has no clue what to do when it comes to things.. Which is very bad.. Therefore, I have to buck up.. So that I won't lose my bread and butter..
interesting thing so far was that I saw this boy/guy, looks damn young, who looks like Nishikido Ryo.. click the name if you dunno who he is.. but maybe even if you saw the pic you wun know.. LoL.. okeh.. Ryo is jap, from NewS and Kanjani8.. now you get the picture? y SC says that boy/guy is interesting? LoL.. anyway.. he looks so young.. If he looked older, I may have gone over for his number.. LoL.. okeh.. that sounds crazy.. but.. he seriously looked like ryo.. OMG..
Today, Roy called.. I was like.. OMG! apparently Jin and him were talking and suddenly I was mentioned and so Roy decided to call.. what random people.. But that's what makes them special.. The cartel brothers.. LoL..
anyway, I miss gohan.. I don't know what I miss of that place.. But I just will think of everyone there.. And when I was still there.. Guess I have to get used to it yeah..
So tomorrow I'm going to this Bradford preview session at mdis.. don't know what to look forward to yet, but I just want to know more.
btw.. yes.. the blog has changed.. like the concrete jungle of singapore constantly under construction, SC's blog is under construction too!
sc wants her pay.. she's so darn damn poor..
so tml.. SC will work hard too! RAH
S.C,祯 より
principal of her life: 頑張って! 頑張って! 頑張って!
两天后
你能回来吗?
发生了的事,可以倒转吗?
---------------------------
我好想告诉你
不要再让我误会了。
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:34 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1