<body>

blog pic

Saturday, March 07, 2009


its confirmed..

yes its confirmed. that I will be quitting Waraku and my last day is tentatively 28th of March. Tentatively cos they say I have 2 days annual leave so I may be able to clear that. So I may be able to leave earlier, or on the 29th if I decide to change my date to 31st..

and its also confirmed that the other company has employed me. and that I will be going to sign the Letter of Appointment next Monday. So sc will be working from 2pm-6pm on Mondays and 9am-6pm on Tuesdays to Saturdays starting 1st april.

and its also also (continued from above.. yes i'm wu liao) confirmed that sc will be bringing her mother to malaysia on the 14th of this month but will be returning the next day reaching sing on the 16th.. dun miss her these 2 days yo.. (LoL.. like anyone would.. )

so that's all for now for all the things that's confirmed..

btw.. Kanjani8 album coming!! I wanna buy!!! but pay's not out yet.. omg... oh ya.. people will start to see sc constantly wearing make-up cos of her job requirements.. so bear with her a little yo.. whakakaka.. and she's going to register mdis as soon as she gets her pay..

and peeble.. sc misses all of u.. but pls bear with her a little.. she will meet up with u all once she's got the time and the "jing shen".. and also.. she wants to watch "Push".. anyone? LoL..

okie.. that's all for the confirms and rantings of sc.. till next!

S.C,祯 より
principal of her life: 頑張って! 頑張って! 頑張って!

这几天你都证明了。
好像真的只是单方面的。
那.. 之前说的,都不算了吗?


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 2:10 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..