so later i have off day.. therefore, i am here till this time..
i find that i seriously dislike the "scumbags".. but I have to be professional and continue my work.. I just wish to say I feel very very very happy when Shinobu-san told me to go MS.. haiz.. this world is so weird.. things from outside really better? knn...
Gohan is opening soon.. wonder what will happen.. but till then and after, I will work hard!! RAH!!
SC has a new love.. that is the ipod.. the old one though..
Kanjani8 album released!!!! anyone interested please support!!!! LoL..
S.C,祯 より
principal of her life: 頑張って! 頑張って! 頑張って!
有人问我感情事
我回答没兴趣
问道不会寂寞吗?
我的答案是什么呢。。
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:21 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1