hmm.. i just realised my title is part of the pirate's song.. yoho~ yoho~ a pirate's life for me.. LoL.. ok.. that totally out of point..
actually there's no point for this post.. but i would still post.. whakaka...
interview at hong kong economic and trade office yesterday.. i'm accepted.. but the problem with the job is that its just for 3 months.. dbs offered me too.. but i rejected the offer.. ya.. i'm a choosy niao niao..
today.. interview with sumitomo.. i heard they want me already.. but they still want me to send a letter to convince them that i won't job hop.. cos i'm just with uob for 3 months and they feel that i would do the same with their company.. stupid me.. shouldn't have included uob as a job "history".. but true.. during the interview, they seem really "un-assured" that i will stay with them.. eh!! japanese company eh!! how can i not want to work with you man!! i was so thrilled when i heard the name of the company i was going for interview lah!! then again.. with some help.. i finished the letter and sent it to them.. now it all depends on them whether they want me or not.. please employ this poor little girl~
i should use the philosophy in this song.. from bleach~~
SunSet Swish- My Pace
One! Count and keep moving
Two! Count and rest
Three! Count and think, I just go at my pace
Time passes and I'm left behind, but I mustn't forget that sense of impatience
Even if I'm told it's useless to take up a reckless challenge, I mustn't give up
Offense! When times are hard, I raise my voice
Offence! Heading towards my goal
There's no reason to fear the huge wall looming up ahead
In this life without answers, I keep my pace without hesitation
One! Count and keep moving
Two! Count and rest
Three! Count and think, I just go at my pace
Without knowing the truth of what we learn, we lose our freedom
Not giving an inch, even when called cowardly, that's courage
Offense! I'll shout without a care for my surroundings
Offense! I'll relax and head on out
Even if I can't yet reach the map of the future I drew in the sky
I'll keep my pace so someday I can reach out and grab it with both hands
Offense! I'll shout as loud as I can
Offence! Heading towards my goal
There's no reason to fear the huge wall looming up ahead
Even if I think I can't handle it and run away, there's no one else
The starting bell rings out, it's time to stand up
In this life without answers, I keep my pace without hesitation
One! Count and keep moving
Two! Count and rest
Three! Count and think, I just go at my pace
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 5:58 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1