<body>

blog pic

Saturday, May 19, 2007


sShoppinG~~

Hmm.. Went to shopping on wednesday with Pam actually.. And I bought my orange jacket!! hehe.. happy sia.. And before that we finally got our debit cards.. Hehe.. The card looks nice.. Yeap..

Thurs morning.. Many many miss calls.. Then a msg from Geng Anli saying I've been accepted for the Temp TSO position in NP.. And asked me to reply her.. She even sent me an email with the details of the job.. But too bad lah huh.. I've already signed with UOB..

Today.. Friday.. Ate lunch with mother at 925.. Then I went town to buy shoe.. The salesgirl from orchard CK on thurs bluff me lah.. Citilink CK got my shoe size neh.. So I've finally bought my shoe!! and bought some other stuff.. hehe..

I've put up my old orange jacket on Yahooauctions for sale.. Someone buy it please.. I need money sia..

I really want to master Japanese.. The Japan culture and everything seems to absorb me like a sponge.. Hmm.. Shall find time and money to take course then..

Tml~!! Pizza!!??


到底什么时候才是最恰当。。
不舍的感觉越来越强。
陷太深了吗?
---------------------------------
本以为抓到了。但又好像模糊了。
抓到的原来只是空气。
---------------------------------
我是应该有反应吗?还是安静地看下去。
是有点不好受。怎么说呢。。


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 3:43 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..