<body>

blog pic

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Screws to YouS...

work today.. usual lah.. koko is like so lost today.. but still as zai lah.. and still as kb.. LoL.. left around the exact time.. met pam.. dinner at 925.. and i'm home!

Saw something which made me "hot" immediately after reading it..

One look at it.. I noe what you're trying to do.. Seriously man.. Get a life and move on.. Ya.. Trying to help.. Woo.. They will be grateful to you of course.. Sure they will.. Maybe they will also be worshipping all of you.. I was in that position once.. I noe.. For me, I now noe that I was horrendously wrong.. Make us the devil ya.. You're all doing real great at that.. Keep it up huh..

nowadays.. I realised something.. after years of social life.. and working life.. I have gained one ability.. to be fake..

Hypocrite maybe.. but its so true to life.. I can chat with someone I dislike so happily totally showing no signs of dislike... Next moment, turn around.. And I'm scolding that person in my heart.. and yes.. it happens nearly everyday... and to everyone.. it doesn't mean that I am fake all the time.. but ya.. realistic world has given me this skill.. still adding SP to it huh.. LoL..


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 2:02 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..