<body>

blog pic

Tuesday, April 03, 2007


wA Ri...

Hmm... just a few things to add on...

我想我了解了。你想跟谁说话,想避开谁,想对谁哭诉,我都不能阻止你。因为那是你的自由。但是如果我真的对你做了什么让你伤心的事,请你让我知道。因为我不想又失去一个我珍惜的朋友。那种痛苦,很难承受。

而在这里,请让我对你说一声对不起。因为我没有让你对我有信心。没有你对我的信任。可能我对你只是一个普通的朋友。那对不起。因为我没有做到朋友应该做的。



once I said to a friend these words.. "that's what friends are for.." after watching her back for her for only 3 years.. and she remembered those words up till now.. she was grateful to me for that.. but I never remembered what I've done to gain that "grateful-ness"...

or maybe I have never fulfilled this: "Watching for each other's back.. That's what friends are for.."


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:36 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..