another long long post..
k.. i'm bored.. so I went to lsct forumand took a walk down memory lane.. my batch post foc thread and log comm post foc thread..
LSCT GLs.. where I got to know many many close and good friends.. like my bah bah 6 jie mei.. bitch club.. the gang.. justin.. ashton.. bernard.. royston.. mofo.. good friends die together club.. and many many others.. i even found my pri. sch mate jason tan.. its where I learned a lot about life.. how to enjoy it.. and how to open up.. callam.. teh sii.. O.C.. log comm.. sandman.. i will never forget.. cos' I've really enjoyed what I've been doing with everyone.. I haven't been a lot of help.. be it as a GL.. main comm publicity.. or even an AGL.. but I hope I played a small part in everyone's life..
while reading the threads.. I had such a tremendous urge to bring back my GL life.. so much so that I was sure I stopped the clock.. cos we've been so united.. cos we did so much together.. cos we've really gone through think and thin.. cos we never gave up on each other.. but its all gone now.. everyone has gone their seperate ways.. and we must move on..
more people came in the 2 years after my GL life.. they all played a part too.. my freshies lye huat (who's from my sec sch) and jeremy yeo have grown.. their peers have grown too.. although i'm still not really close with them.. but i'm glad i went back as an AGL.. cos' we didn't want to at first.. cos i found real nice juniors there.. people who made us return.. people whom I can talk to like normal friends.. and not to forget my xiao mei.. ha..
and to someone.. your name is THW.. after reading the threads.. i've decided.. there's no point for us to continue hating each other.. i can't say i've forgiven you cos' you really did not do anything wrong.. though you did hurt me a lot and i hated you.. i knew that i regarded you as a true friend.. i think you still hate me.. but now i'm telling you.. i still regard you as a friend.. cos of all the shit we've gone through together.. and cos it hurts so much to hate someone..
Katarukito asked me what's friendship.. he told me some answered its like a vase.. i was stunned by the question at first.. but when i gave it a good thought.. my answer was.. water.. cos friendship can take any shape.. but when heated.. it can dissapear and form a black cloud somewhere.. when frozen.. it turns icy cold.. but when handled with care.. it can be as calm and close to us as ever.. and its precious.. as everyone needs it.. without it.. we'll die..
i've learnt: treasure friendship.. its precious..
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 3:46 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1