didn't meet cheng today.. so sad.. another day ba.. hopefully.. hehe..
so acc pam to farrer park.. and we were like retards walking here and there to find the correct bus stop.. we even walked into a police station.. and the policemen said "there should be a bus stop under the shop houses".. hmm.. so bus stops are underground nowadays.. and we finally reached vivo.. and Marche~~ Marche food.. is nice.. LoL... rosti is an all time favourite.. haha.. and pet safari dogs are all so cute!! omg!! i shall ask my auntie for her schnauzer... hope she will give.. ah.. dunno lah..
tml zoo interview.. show presenter.. hmm.. let's see how.. and shit them man.. i apply for night safari liao then u put up zoo keeper.. kns.. i shall apply for that too... and airforce.. call me quick..
Ayumi Hamasaki- Walking Proud (zee present mood?)
My lips told a lie
For a trivial reason
I suppose it was for no one else
But only to protect me
When I was thoughtless
When I noticed, I was trapped and at a loss
Surrounded by countless lies
The sky I looked up at was beautiful
I thought of youI wished I could walk with firm steps
Facing forward like you
But I escaped from the reality
Escaped from all the pain
I said to myself
"I'll be my ideal self some day
Though I'm far from that now"
After such excuses, my eyes were opened
What I could do was only to live in the present time
Does this voice reach you?
Does it ring in your heart?
I'm walking on today
Looking at your back as a guidepost to live
我有一个很简单的愿望。
可是,它永远都不会实现。
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:29 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1