<body>

blog pic

Friday, March 30, 2007


wisHeS...

hmm.. i'm opening my blog.. publicly.. cos i find no point in hiding it anymore when people can google it and invade this place..

yesterday was hit and run... quite a fun day with Ro.C which was my groups name.. many fun people.. ronnie was my partner for the day... 2 years ago.. i was there doing such stupid things.. and now i'm asking people to do it.. seems like it was just yesterday.. but its already 2 years.. and within these 2 years.. so many things happened.. i've grown up and so has people around me.. ha...

I found that I have lots of things which I want currently.. I want a phone badly.. cos this 7250 is dying on me.. I want a holiday to bintan.. I want an mp3.. and I want loads of money.. anyone wanna sponsor me? hoho...














Quoted from Bleach Omake..
"We are just like fireworks. We climb, shine and go our seperate ways and become further apart." this was what hitsugaya said.. and he said even if that time comes.. they shall not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.

such true words about a simple thing like fireworks.. i love the fireworks.. but everytime i see it.. it touches my heart and I feel something exactly like what hitsugaya said.. it shines.. it becomes further apart and disappears.. the firework was only glamorous for just a few moments.. and it disappears.. never to come back..


她内心的感觉刚刚被确定。
但那种感觉还是不能公开。
是什么呢?我不知道。


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:02 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..