Its been quite long since my last update.. Life has been colourful as usual.. Trial camp was quite fun.. So ya..
Results taken.. And finally completed my course of study.. Now only waiting for the official graduation which will be in June.. Quick quick... But before that.. FOC... come come~~
Many many disagreements between sgls and agls.. but most of the disagreements come from misunderstandings.. but even when the misunderstandings are cleared, there are still possibilty that the disagreements will be there.. so heck.. whatever lah huh...
Finished watching the Bleach.. Waiting for the later episodes to slowly come out.. Slowly reading the manga too.. and basically quite free... cos manga slowly coming out too.. So what do I do to my entertainment industry?
花樣少年少女!!! LoL... its a sweet story.. but a girl quietly being at the side of the one she loves and still stay as friends.. when both like each other.. this kind of thing will never happen in the real world.. I think.. ha.. but I believe that the power of love can really make a girl do anything out of the world.. like losing 30+kg... and maybe go into a boys' school.. but can never happen.. cos all the records will be against you.. LoL...
Yesterday.. Went back to school to "oversee" log comm people.. And talked to ben and weng.. And after the talk I found that one of the aspects of my life is quiet messed up.. no.. SUPER messed up.. and i need to straighten out my thinking.. and I dunno how.. talked to zhang.. (btw went out with zhang and kutt yesterday!!) and some things cleared.. but some things cannot be cleared until i have straightened out my thoughts.. i really need to study neurology.. then I can analyse my own brain.. why so messy..
by the way.. after the talk with ben and weng.. and after zhang and kutt outing.. I found out that everyone has the same conclusion about one thing.. which I have never thought of.. even my family also has the same conclusion.. LoL.. am I that stupid.. or just plain dumb.. i dunno sia..
and there's this song.. which is the ost for 花樣少年少女 sung by TANK... i found that for both the dramas which I liked.. 花樣少年少女 and 天外飞仙, both the starting song was sung by SHE and ending by TANK.. LoL.. coincidence.. and here's the lyrics.. cos its a meaningful song..
TANK-专属天使(片尾曲)
我不会怪你对我的伪装
天使在人间是该藏好翅膀
人们愚蠢鲁莽而你纤细善良
怎能让你为了我被碰伤
小小的手掌厚厚的温暖
你总能平复我不安的夜晚
不敢想的梦想透过你的眼光
我才看见它原来在前方
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望
小小的手掌大大的力量
我一定也会像你一样飞翔
你想去的地方就是我的方向
有我保护笑容尽管灿烂
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望
要不是你出现
我一定还在沉睡
绝望的以为生命只有黑夜
没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望
好一首歌,但不在我生活。
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:58 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1