<body>

blog pic

Monday, January 08, 2007


I'm BLasTeD....

WARNING:: This is a very irritating ranting post of mine.. Those whom are not interested.. Please do not continue reading.. Thanks... You can go to other blog after reading this paragraph..

------------------------------------------------------------

God... There's like so many things to do.. At one go.. That I've suddenly had the urge to blog...

Choy is rushing us to update Sanjay.. But I feel that.. There's actually no point.. He will just take our update as trash.. He's never really put us into consideration before!! What's our update to him man... Then this final report.. We haven't even started.. And the best thing is.. We have to hand in the final report on 24th.. Before 4pm... And the even better part is.. We haven't even finish doing our project.. We don't even noe what the bloody aim of the project is.. May I dare to say.. I actually don't even noe what I'm doing except clone a gene sequence into a vector...

Then there's so many assignments.. Lecturers are taking us like.. what.. robots?

Then there's this stress about what's going to happen to me after graduation.. Am I going to continue study? Am I going to go work first? I'm now considering the 5 year biomed course in NTU.. And then I'm thinking about working first.. Forday has sent us so many available job applications.. So nice of him.. But this makes me stress too.. Should I apply? Then i'll have to start writing a resume.. ARGH~!!!!

Working in cartel now.. May be the only relaxation for me.. Other than meeting him? Its the only place.. Where I can work without stress.. maybe cos that place doesn't need any brains at all.. and the fact that there's so many friends there...

But I also have my friends in NP... But I've seen so little of them this sem... Except maybe yf.. I see her nearly everyday.. Minus the days I maybe skip lecture..

How bout money.. So many things to pay!! NP even sent me a letter to rush me for school fees.. Wait lah.. attachment pay haben come yet can... and phone bill.. and so many!! $1000+ where got enough.. and that bloody MP dun want give me my bursary.. Thanks huh.. 1k fly away...

Let me get my life straight... I need to work for money.. At the same time cope with many many stress from school.. And from home.. Well... Thanks to life.. I need to buck up..

Sleep less lah!! Idiot!! Few days without sleep won't kill me!!


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:55 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..