First thing I saw...
A big banner with SSA Singapore Soka Association...
Is this an exhibition done by this association?
for whatever's sake!!!!
She was a Buddhist!!!! Not a Soka follower!!!
Her coffin was even screwed tight... What is this???
I tried to wake her up.. I tried to shake her coffin...
Even if it would scare me if her eyes did open..
But I didn't mind.. How I wish they were open...
How I wish she was just sleeping in a nightmare...
Its time for her to wake up...
But she didn't...
That woman told me.. I should give up hope on my father and take care of my mother...
Fuck you.. I got brains.. I know what to do...
They are cremating her on wed... Mandai crematorium...
And her husband's in "san bao tang"...
What the hell!!! Use butt to think also will know that they have to be put together ah...
How can they be seperated!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!
I hereby announce... Even if my surname is Cheong.. I'm not related AT ALL... To this 蒋家... They are just mere strangers...
十一月九日。二零零五年。
一月二十一日。二零零七年。
三百七十八天。。
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:44 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1