<body>

blog pic

Friday, December 22, 2006


灰心...

Yesterday morning.. Around 8+.. I dreamt that I wanted to vomit.. And I woke up.. Went to the toilet.. And spewed... And through the rest of the day.. I vomitted around 10+ times.. and shitted around 3+ times.. Disgusting.. But true..

Couldn't walk a lot.. So took cab down to doctors.. Doc say either stomach flu if not food poison.. Say if I dun feel like eating.. then dun eat.. what a nice doc.. and true enough.. I've eaten only once these 2 days.. I think its food poison.. The mac I ate on tues.. last time also like that.. mac poisons...


and when I told someone this.. he got mad at me.. reason being I did not listen to him cos he asked me not to eat heaty stuff.. I admit this is my fault.. but when u're hungry and has a craving for mac.. would u even care?? and when I'm so sick.. you chose to turn ur back on me.. i dunno what to say about this.. i've never said i dun want you not to care about me anymore.. but you always take this as the reason for me doing "wrong" things.. i'm disheartened... haiz.. nvm.. i want to be sick forever..


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:56 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..