<body>

blog pic

Saturday, November 25, 2006


ZzzZzz....

Hmm.. Work today.. Split shift.. 8-9pm... I old le.. After work.. My bone all aching.. Omg... Last time won't like that de neh..

Today.. I got $2 tips~!! First time neh.. The lady was very kind.. She came in.. I smiled at her.. She smiled back.. Then served her as per normal.. Then when she left.. I was starting to say "Thank you, Bye" when she stuffed a $2 note into my hand and said thanks for the service.. I was stunned and didn't really noe what to say.. First time got customer really give me tips neh.. So happy.. Hoho.. Last week also got people compliment my service.. Hmm.. Is this all the reason why Raymond is keeping me in runner? Cos' my service too good.. Whakakakaka...

But shit them.. I was supposed to be serving at night.. But in the end they made me go outdoors.. and outdoors got totally nothing to do.. kns.. I'm so sick of runner.. why can't he just put me in kitchen.. Then still ask me go home with him.. First time I talked to Raymond Lai so much.. And Serene bought him an Adidas $200+ shoe.. As a very belated present.. Rich people.. And that raymond bought a "tian zhu" for $2k+... Rich bastard... Give me the money lah.. Buy that kind of thing for what.. Siao kia..

Hmm.. Dear Bah Wann lost her wallet again.. Aiyoh.. no need to say sorry to us.. say sorry to urself.. be more careful next time.. and dear bahs.. let's go out soon.. I so miss all of you..


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:43 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..