<body>

blog pic

Friday, November 17, 2006


heY...

Hmm... Will blog about the pass 5 days now.. Cos' I'm bored..

Forgot what happened on Monday actually.. LoL... And on tuesday.. Went to work after nus.. And I still had a hard time figuring out which stop to get down.. But I found the stop in the end.. Ha... Then was walking pass this street between peninsula and some other shopping centre.. Then this porch or something like that above a carpark was full of pigeon.. Like they were having some gathering there.. So queer.. So I took a picture.. Hehe..

There was more below.. They must be having some meeting about how to aim their shit better at humans.. Ha...

Wed.. Forgot what happened also le.. Just remember went home with him after having lunch cum dinner at megabytes.. The chicken mushroom noodle of the noodle stall got so much vinegar in the gravy that my face totally curled up after eating it.. But that wasn't what i ate.. It was his.. Ha.. Poor thing..

Thurs.. My date rejected me.. So went to town by myself to shop for his present.. While crossing the bridge to the bus stop.. There was 3 traffic police standing on it.. I was like.. what the hell... Not to forget.. The road to nuh got traffic jam.. And the road only fits one car.. LoL.. At the bus stop.. There was a helicopter hovering above nus.. And the road has no sign of any bus.. But traffic police on bikes kept passing by.. Then many limosines passed by and one of them had american flag.. Until ron told me it was Bush then I knew.. I saw George Bush's car!! LoL... ya.. i'm hao-lianing.. LoL.. but his bodyguard look like mafia.. ha.. on the bus to orchard.. i was bored..
It was just cars.. I was sitting on top of a double decker..

That was a police car.. And there was a lot more on the road that day.. Thanks to George Bush..

That's my shoe.. Nice hor.. Whakaka..

Far East.. Pacific Plaza.. Wisma.. Nowhere has a shirt which I find suitable.. So I decide to go queensway tml..

And Friday.. Didn't go to queensway.. Cos' the plasmid extraction got too long.. But still got to know which shirt i want.. haha..

Tml!! Tml I'm going to escape!! yay.. no go there before.. its our celebration tml~!! Yay~!!! and joaqium too.. hope it will be nice.. ha..

and my tag board was deleted.. but I got a new one.. and the first tag was by me!! whakakaka..

I miss my bahs.. so long no go out with them le.. haiya.. bahs.. date me leh.. LoL..

next week going back to training.. ron.. hang on there man.. even if I'm not a very good trainer.. I'll help you with all I can..






...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:52 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..