<body>

blog pic

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


HaiyA...

Ok.. So about 3 days after that saturday post.. I finally realised I didn't even changed my blog address.. Ha.. How dumb.. K.. So now I've really changed it.. Don't ask me what the address means.. Its much the same.. And those of you who do have this address.. PLEASE do not give it to anyone anyhow.. Thanks..

Updates about the last few days..

Saturday.. I went to ESCAPE Theme Park~!!!!! The price now for 2 person is even cheaper than the normal price for 1 person.. $12 for 2 person.. And normally you have to pay $16.50 per person.. This is siao.. Of course now faster go lah.. Whakakaka.. Pirate ship was the first ride.. And at the end of the ride.. I felt my heart was at my waist.. Its so scary!!! And I heard myself scream for the first time in my life.. After this was a small roller coaster ride cos the big one under maintanence.. Ok lah.. Not scary at all.. Then came a ride which feels like centrifuge machine just that you are tossed upside down during the ride.. So if it really is a centrifuge machine.. It wouldn't really work.. But its horrifying.. I couldn't keep my eyes open.. LoL.. K lah.. I timid can.. Then we played the carnival games since it was free.. one was those hoops onto bottle thing and another was shooting ball.. both he played. but we won nothing.. LoL.. lousy lousy.. Then was the haunted house.. Not scary at all.. Think our own night walk even more scarier.. LoL.. Then was go kart.. I sucked.. Cos I buang halfway through the first round.. Then later when the people there told me I could go for one more round.. I thought he was saying I would be the first to park.. Then I just went ahead to park.. How I know.. You just give me a finger signalling "1".. Haiya.. Then came this roller coaster cum water thing.. You sit in a log boat.. Then there would be a 15m downhill thing and u plummet into the water.. Yeah.. Cool.. Literally.. Cos' it was hot that day..

And after that we went to Joaqium at Suntec City!!! The food are not bad.. really.. prawn.. fish.. and many many other things.. The desert was nice too.. Ha.. Let's go there eat next time Bahs..

Sunday was work.. Then a bit of walking around town.. he bought his tie at far east only to find it doesn't suit his shirt.. LoL..

Monday.. Toa Pa Yoh.. There was japanese muachi~!! nice nice.. then ding ding tang.. then he bought his shoe at a very cheap price.. hopefully its durable..

Tuesday.. worked.. haiz.. I'm so sick of runner... Can't that idiot just let me into the kitchen for once.. and.. kingley's friend came to eat with rebecca.. and joe tan's friend came to work here.. all introduced by rebecca.. all from yjc.. what the hell... north area people are so connected with raffles city cc... Split shift on saturday.. So sian.. runner too... Haiz.. I WANT TO GO BACK INTO KITCHEN LAH~!!! STUPID RAYMOND..

tml going back to training.. hope all goes well.. dun really noe what to do also.. see how ba.. whakakaka... its already week 13.. I have 2 more weeks to go.. good or bad? I dunno.. let's jia you ba..

And I finally changed a new blog skin~!! Yay!! its orange.. nice colour.. and all the profile and everything's on the left side.. just where I wanted it.. a brighter skin.. finally leaving black colour backgrounds.. whakaka.. no more movies for now.. so ya.. now you guys will only get to try to enjoy my posts without those clips.. whakakakaka...

And if you see the time of this post.. you will find that its quite early actually.. Ya.. Cos' I can't get to sleep.. Someone teach me how to get to sleep and I will treat you to ngee ann vending machine 40 cent drink..

another boring post proudly brought to you by sc..


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 3:56 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..