Been a week since I updated...
Last week was the start of school for the other sem people.. Hope they enjoyed it.. I wanna go back to school...
Monday.. 16 Oct.. Celebrated Lin Huiting's bday.. Hope she enjoyed it.. Eh.. And your card hor.. I think have to give it to you late eh.. Paiseh ah.. Hehe..
Tuesday, Wednesday.. Project.. Thursday.. Wash aircon.. No nus.. Friday.. Went and it was too smoky for work.. Back to np.. I was a good girl.. Helped zy with her work.. Hopefully it helps.. And it was Death Note!! At first wanted to go Vivocity.. But the time too late so went J8.. The movie's nice.. But a bit far from the manga.. the shinigami very cute wor.. Go watch.. Go watch.. hehe.. The anime also very nice.. Go d/l.. go d/l.. haha..
Saturday went to his house as usual for his bro's ppt.. Then we were thinking about doing flash.. But the programme too cheam.. Then I thought of ht's wisp video.. Then show him.. And asked ed about that and he says its windows movie maker.. We went to the net and wanted to download it.. And walah!! Found that we already had it in our com!! LoL.. And the programme is so amazing!! So fun!! LoL.. hmm.. nvm.. okie.. that's all about the windows movie maker..
Project has got a bit of stepping up but still a bit muddled.. Argh....
Work later.. Until closing.. Sians.. Nvm.. Next month I shall have lots of money.. Hohoho.. Then I can pay back the debts.. LoL...
Tml's Hari Raya.. Happy Hari Raya to all Malays!! And maybe me too.. ha...
oh ya.. and to all bahs.. maybe that sissy would be bothering you all soon.. Cos' I just replied his mail...
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 3:27 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1