<body>

blog pic

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Outing.. Outings...

Hmm.. Went out yesterday with yvette, andrea and e ping.. Nice day out... So long since its this combi.. That Japanese food at Taka is really nice.. Called something like "Romanka Yokohama"... Nice nice.. Hoho.. But a bit ex lah.. To me..

We walked around aimlessly.. And went to Delifrance for desert... That chocolate cake like thing was nice.. Hehe.. Chocolat fondant? I dunno.. Nvm.. Its nice..

Hmm... Where's a bah outing... I want watch movie... The "baby ji hua", Prestige and Death Note.. I want.. I want.. But I got no money.. Totally broke for this month.. Argh..... I need money..

And this sunday.. I'm at runner again.. Sucks.. Why can't you just let me into kitchen... I know I suck there.. But let me in lah.. You idiot..

Oh.. And I learnt something today.. Fish has lips.. I didn't know.. hoho.. And baby catfish are small.. LoL... And Joel showed me the size of a beef heart.. So big.. But cow so small.. How to fit.. And his fish eats beef heart.. His fish confirm not buddhist.. Ha...

Nice day today.. Except again I was late late.. I need to wake up!! Ah!!!


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:40 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..