<body>

blog pic

Sunday, September 10, 2006


SHINHWA~!!!

This entry is super long.. hehe.. Today.. Didn't have any tuition.. Cos' of some mistakes..

So met Jessica earlier.. It was raining so heavily when I was taking the bus.. But lucky we were taking the train.. Train to City Hall.. Talked a lot neh.. So long never talk so much le.. LoLs.. And by the way.. I seriously couldn't recognise her.. Cos' she like.. Hmm.. nvm.. shall not say.. And she say I finally dress up.. But I think what I was wearing wasn't dressing up.. As compare to what you see in poly now..

Reached City Hall.. Walked through Citilink to Marina square.. Oh.. Found that Citilink today a lot of people neh.. LoLs.. And that New York New York.. Hope to go there eat one day... Marina Square.. Shared ice cream from a Japanese Restaurant.. Had a 2 scoop cup of Passion Fruit and Sesame.. Jess Au says the sesame is a must have for her.. But when I eat it.. I buay tahan.. Too sesame le lah.. I prefer the Passion Fruit.. Nice nice.. Then walk around.. Didn't really shop.. LoLs.. Then walked back to Raffles City to buy Subway and took 16 to Indoor Stadium..

Reached there.. And was a bit confused as to where to queue.. But in the end we settled down and got our hands chopped red... And we were lucky.. We were the first in our column.. LoLs.. But we still had around 2hrs... So ate our subway... And I ate the chocolate thing Jess Au brought for me from HK disney.. Nice.. Got chocolate and strawberry flavour coating some crispy thing like coco pops.. At first Jess Au told me strawberry one tastes nicer.. i didn't believe.. But after eating it.. Its really nicer.. LoLs...













The nice packaged chocolates..













Close up... Really.. Strawberry one nicer..




Then we got nothing much to do.. And entertained ourselves with taking pictures... But the pictures are with Jessica.. I only got one with her.. LoLs...










Hmm... I don't know how to tilt the picture in blogger.. But nvm.. Ha.. Can blackmail Jess Au le..




And nice Jessica bought me their autographed poster which costs $30.. At first I wanted to buy cos' thought it was $20.. But when I knew it was $30 I didn't want.. But she bought it for me.. As a super belated gift.. Ha.. The poster is nice.. And have their personal autograph too.. Hoho.. To think they have to sign on each and everyone of them.. Tired.. And we finally got into the stadium.. Everyone was running.. So we didn't know whether we should run or not.. Then we half-run, half-walk into the stadium.. And wow.. The screen got the Shinhwa words on it.. And the effect was nice.. Oh.. Those fanclubs got their members to wear orange.. And Shinhwa greatly appreciated it.. Most of the things the fans did was in orange.. Maybe its the colour of the year.. But we got in like half an hour earlier.. So while waiting they played MVs of their songs on screens on both sides.. And the fans kept shouting..

8+.. The concert finally started.. But it wasn't Shinhwa who came out.. It was their junior.. Lux.. They got nice song.. And their dancing not bad.. But just their stardom feeling not there. Maybe still young ba.. Then Shinhwa finally came out.. Dancing and singing and all.. And we were really high~!! Their songs are nice... Their dancing is really great.. At first we were a bit lost who were who.. Cos' we weren't really fans.. But in the end I figured out.. Though Jess A bit lost.. But the audio effects and music and dance and everything are REALLY GREAT!!!!! And I grew to like a few of them.. Hehe...

First.. Is Dong Wan.. He looks really old.. But during the concert he kept doing childish things.. And kept waving with the fans.. Good thing is.. He kept coming to our side.. Ha... Then comes Hye Sung.. He got the Baby face and looks like some prince.. And he also very funny.. Then is Eric.. The leader.. His rapping is damn good.. But he sometimes stone.. Dun care.. He raps well.. Then comes MinWoo.. The heart throb of the group.. But I dun really like.. Cos' he like flirt.. But he also childish.. LoLs.. Then JunJi.. Very recognisable.. Looks like some prince too.. Funny too.. And then is Andy Lee.. Raps too But I dun really notice him.. Ha...

All in all.. The concert was GREAT!!! Maybe i'll turn to be a Shinhwa fan soon.. But really hope V6 have world tour too.. When are they coming to Singapore.. Haiz.. V6... Come lah.. Dun stay in Japan for concert.. Singapore is a good place too.. Come come.. Hehe..













The screen in the middle of the stage..













Those fans in orange on seats.. Ha..












Are these called streamers? dunno.. but the whole stadium was full of them.. Nice..












The stage after "encore"... Not really much diff.. LoLs...



Seriously.. When is V6 coming.. LoLs...

attachment tml again.. 3rd week nia.. Wish us luck...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:28 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..