Hmm.. Been reading a comic named Death Note nowadays.. Borrowed them from weiqi.. Hehe.. At book 7 now.. My favourite character is L.. The great investigator who is super rich.. Super funny cos' everytime they have meeting.. He plays with sugar cubes and his food and is constantly eating.. But he's dead.. So sad.. Thanks to the killer in the book.. That idiot.. And the author has to make him die.. So sad.. If there was really someone like that in the real world.. I would like to meet him and be a friend.. Hehe.. Just a friend is enough.. And in the story L is like so glad to have a friend.. LoL...

The big eyed cute L.. whakaka..
Hmm.. Today was supposed to meet the bahs.. But I'm really sorry I didn't turn up.. Something cropped up at home.. I got no choice but to stay at home.. Really really sorry... Hope you all enjoyed the day though.. And hope bah huu really found the right man..
Jay Chou has a new album.. Called 依然范特西 and he collaborated with fei yu qing for a song.. Which is actually quite nice.. But I don't like fei yu qing.. LoL... So far listened to 3 of his songs le.. 本草纲目 a rap song.. Not bad..
And 听妈妈的话.. Very cute.. Chorus is..
听妈妈的话
别让她受伤
想赶快长大
才能保护她
Think its the thinking of many people in their younger years.. But as tiem goes by they will not think about this anymore.. Hmm.. Nice song too..
Then the one with fei yu qing.. 千里之外.. Also very china style.. Nice.. Meaningful too.. Here's the lyrics.. No song.. So imagine it or download it ba..
By the way.. I'm still sad L's dead.. LoL...
千里之外
屋檐如悬崖风铃如沧海我等燕归来
时间被安排演一场意外你悄然走开
故事在城外浓雾散不开看不清对白
你听不出来风声不存在是我在感慨
梦醒来是谁在窗台把结局打开
那薄如蝉翼的未来经不起谁来拆
我送你离开千里之外你无声黑白
沉默年代或许不该太遥远的相爱
我送你离开天涯之外你是否还在
琴声何来生死难猜用一生去等待
闻泪声入林寻梨花白只得一行青苔
天在山之外雨落花台我两鬓斑白
闻泪声入林寻梨花白只得一行青苔
天在山之外雨落花台我等你来
一身琉璃白透明着尘埃你无瑕的爱
你从雨中来诗化了悲哀我淋湿现在
芙蓉水面采船行影犹在你却不回来
被岁月覆盖你说的花开过去成空白
梦醒来是谁在窗台把结局打开
那薄如蝉翼的未来经不起谁来拆
我送你离开千里之外你无声黑白
沉默年代或许不该太遥远的相爱
我送你离开天涯之外你是否还在
琴声何来生死难猜用一生...
我送你离开千里之外你无声黑白
沉默年代或许不该太遥远的相爱
我送你离开天涯之外你是否还在
琴声何来生死难猜用一生去等待