<body>

blog pic

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


dots...

I don't know much about blogger laws.. But for now.. I seriously don't care.. Those things on TV's making me go crazy..

Taiwan are protesting against their president and they sit outside their president's building for like 4 days already.. Yes.. Very good spirit for trying to make the president whom many feels is corrupt step down.. I take my hat off all of those there..

BUT.. Have you guys ever thought of how this kind of action can cause your future chaos? You sit there for the whole day.. Not doing anything.. Those with family don't earn anything to feed those mouths at home.. Those with children have to bring them along or make them wait at home.. Those with jobs even go there after work for those 4 days.. Even primary school kid also rushes down there to say some "dao bian" thing.. How to improve your economy like that? Those working and studying.. Have you thought of whether you would have enough energy to work on anything at work or at school? Those with children.. Does your child even noe what are they there for?? Even pregnant woman also go there.. Pls lah.. Doing all these would only cause harm to your whole country's economy.. Not good..

That "Shi Ming De" or whatever his name is.. You just got an operation.. Wow.. People look up to you cos' you sacrifice so much.. But cos' of you.. You started this protesting thing.. You make so many of the Taiwan citizens willingly sacrifice so much.. Which in turn leads to your country's devastation.. Seriously.. I don't know what you all thinking...

If you all got so much time as to sit there for 4 full days.. Why not do something reporoductive?? Do something for your country to make its economy improve since your president was said to have spent so much of the money on inappropriate things.. Why waste your time sit there.. And then see the country's economy go slope down..

Ok.. I know I'm in no position to comment on this kind of big events in the world.. Cos' I'm just a puny little member of the universe.. But really... Rational thinking would never lead anyone to do that..

Point of view said... Sorry friends.. For being so political.. I just couldn't stand it..


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:42 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..