Hmm.. okie.. First news I got today was my BTN test 2 results.. 52/100... Buzz..... But yf got like 73~!!!! CONGRATS!! Haha... She so clever neh...
Calculated marks I need to get at least A or B for proteo and BTN... But its impossible unless I get like more than 96 for finals.. If I really achieve that.. Then it would be super miraculous.. The most marks I can get for exams like these is just like 80.. If I do study hard? and sometimes even when I really study hard I just get like 60+? So ya.. another 2 Cs for CORE modules.. But I've got hope for IL2, ERA and WISP.. I hope... LSSS.. Hmm... I'll try hard...
Chung How came to talk to me.. Well, think his main purpose was to make me go to his church.. But he made a point.. He asked me to think about when I helped someone.. What did I feel.. And I said..
...CsCAhChaN... ...... if there was a restart button for life.. says:
sense of achievement?
ha.. very song..
LoL..
y neh?
yes.. that's what I said.. and he said that sense of achievement can be something which surpasses any other forms of achievements we can think of.. its correct... But living in this cruel realistic world.. what can we do but keep striving for the best?
he also asked me why I wanted to have a restart button in my life.. well.. I just want to restart it to that time just after my 'O' levels.. Then I can save more money from working.. Then I can don't get to know those bastards who did ruin my life.. And I can even study better... Buck up... Like I never did... But well.. If I restarted.. Maybe I won't remember a thing and commit those moronic mistakes again.. So no point maybe.. But I still hope there's a restart button.. For chances maybe?
I tried to pursue my dreams.. But yet those dreams are turning into a nightmare.. Why? Cos' of this family.. Cos of so many many other reasons.. I can't say them all out here.. Well, yes.. I'm like turning into a pessimist.. Cos' I seriously have no more heart to study... Unless someone can confirm to me having average C grade results can allow me into a job which is related to science.. And offers good and stable pay.. A good university which allows me to study what I want with exemption... Tell me that and I will pia all the way... But everywhere is telling me.. Hey.. with an average C grade.. You're going no where man.. Well... I'll just have to get on with my life then.. So far....
Read a blog.. Which utters real words of concern for my studies... LoL.. its not nagging to me.. its concern.. And I appreciate that.. I just want you to know that.. Please don't have that feeling about me that I'm going to give up.. Yes.. Maybe sometimes I am.. I seriously feel like.. But up till now.. I have not choice.. I can just get C or D grade for everything but I don't want to.. I'm trying to study... Cos' I wnt to continue in science.. Science has been my favourite thing since primary school... Even though I have always knew languages was my better fort.. But I never gave up science.. And I don't want to give it up now..
Eh.. well.. And I play maple.. Well.. maybe I really a bit addicted.. but I play it to destract me from something at home.. I used study as a tool for destraction before and it doesn't work.. I really did try.. So ya.. that's the reason... I have my self discipline.. when exam comes.. I'll reduce playing.. I'm not a hard core gamer.. No worries... =)
So ya.. I think I have to really think more positive.. POSITIVE~~~!!!!!
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:22 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1