6 hrs of studying in the library.. This weird old man who sat opposite me today seriously makes people sick.. Though he reads quite useful books.. But I don't like his look.. And he damn irritating.. He kept shaking his leg and made the whole table shake.. Then the lady who shared table with us smiled at me cos' we were both giving him the "can u stop shaking" look.. Then after a while.. The lady said "excuse me can u stop shaking ur leg, its quite shocking.." hmm.. didn't know what she meant by shocking but still i'm happy that she said something.. But after that he did other things like breathing loudly out of his "feng you" and keep making that "ah.." sound.. irritating lah.. i kept diao-ing him.. want read book go home read lah.. diao si ni! diao si ni!
Hmm.. Theirs have ended.. While mine has just started.. In around 14 hrs time.. The first paper starts.. But I'm still having war with the notes.. Who will win the war neh.. Looks like the notes has better weapons then me... Or maybe my weapons can't even fight.. The notes got bomb.. Have to upgrade my weapons le.. Take nuclear bomb.. zha si ni! zha si ni!
Upset about something which happened.. Or maybe.. Something which didn't happen.. So much so that I couldn't concentrate on studying anymore and decided to stop.. Now I'm home.. And I'm still brooding over it.. And tml's exam.. whatever...
Am I being unreasonable? Or am I not being understanding?
So long since the vision was clear..
So long since it was dry..
So long since it really came from the heart..
So long since it didn't ache..
So long since it was warm..
So long since it felt light..
It's been so long..
So long...
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 7:04 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1