<body>

blog pic

Thursday, August 10, 2006


One after the other...

I went to school.. Put the book beside zy's bag.. Went up to office to hand in the report.. Came back down.. Decided to walk pass the aqua lab towards the staircase to get down.. Then there was this sound behind.. Turned around and saw someone whom I didn't recognise... Did a double-take and realised its that bastard... His face was so contorted cos' he was diao-ing me.. Nice.. Bloody bastard.. Its a wonder how people can do wrong and yet look at other like as if the other is the bad one.. Buzzers...

Today is a really bad day.. At first I couldn't go to nus cos' I forgot my lab coat.. Then I nearly lost my ez-link card... But then again.. Maybe it wasn't that bad.. Cos' I found my ez-link card and borrowed lab coat from zy.. Just that our LB broth got contaminated and had to borrow some..

To Bah wann... Ha.. So pumpkin head is him.. LoL.. He looks like pumpkin meh? He only toot toot mah.. I heard today hs's class got test.. Then when they hand in paper le.. He guai lan them say "I give you 10 sec to go out of the lab." Diaoded... I think I won't even care..

LoL.. That sissy is a CB kia.. Like hk and mofo.. They are one of a kind.. Ask him dun be a buzzer and change his nick lah.. Please ask him dun come on saturday... I will vomit more than eat.. But I will still go even though if he's really going... Cos' we are celebrating our bah jie mei's bday~~

Ya keep remindin' me..
Ya keep tellin' me..
But I wanna let you know..
That I'm.. Dissapointed to the edge..
I can't take it anymore..
I wanna take it all out..
Make it known..
Make it shown..
Tell it
But then in the end..
I pat myself on the back..
And say "don't worry.. its ok.."
"maybe i'm askin' too much.."
to ease that thing in my mind..
BUZZER..


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:09 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..