I found that I can't study at home.. What with the TV blasting beside me and all the good shows.. And nothing to eat at home.. And hei hei and bai bai.. And the bed.. distractants.. LoL... Well.. Tml I'll go to the woodlands library then.. Intensive studying. I can't afford a D anymore.. K.. Althought this is a very low aim.. But I want at least a C for both that modules.. Those 2 old man's notes are making me mad.. Shall cocentrate on the younger old man's notes first.. Then the bald old man's notes after sat.. Yeap..
That sissy's blog is so bimbo~!!! Or should I say himbo as quoted from cyf.. So eeww.. Dear bahs.. If any of you are reading this.. Please go tell her.. She won't look any better even if she's thinner.. She'll be as flabby as ever without exercise and as sucky as ever with that charater of hers..
I want to go attachment as soon as possible.. K.. I think I'm weird.. Though I really detest that place.. But at least.. I can concentrate wholeheartedly into the project.. And not worry about studies in the mean time.. Can chiong that stupid project.. But I think once I go to attachment I'll start complaining again.. LoL.. Dun care.. For now I want to faster go attachment.. Hah.. Hah..
2 more papers.. It seems so long yet so fast.. I need to study!!! Woodlands here I come tml~~
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:19 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1