Hmm.. okie.. Celebrated Zhiyi's bday yesterday... Was too tired so went to sleep didn't update...
Yeap.. Went to Fish & Co. for dinner.. Fish and chips for me and him and nearly everyone else.. LoL... Nice nice still.. Zy's cake was cute.. It was a tall square.. LoL.. And there was 19 candles on top.. So cute.. And its nice!! So chocolatey!!! LoL...
Walked to esplanade for fireworks.. The amount of people there was like.. Uncountable.. But the fireworks was nice!! AH~!!! I think I made a lot of noise.. Hehe.. And to those who took pictures... I WANT~!!!
Then sat on grasses at esplanade and marina square.. So sorry I left early..
All in all.. It was a happy day with all the bahs.. So long le.. Its still as happy as ever.. Hmm... Hope we will remain like this for as long as can be.. For now.. I wish all of you good luck for exams ba...
My hamsters have a new home.. Bigge one.. And hope they like it.. Not much colour inside.. Think should buy some colourful thing next time.. Think they are both male.. Later they gay how.. Hope wun ba.. LoL...
Really have to start studying.. Less than a week away to exams.. Study!!!
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:09 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1