This is going to be a long long long entry....
Today is a very very very bad day for me...
First.. I woke up really really late.. So I didn't go nus for DNA extraction which will like make me slow down sooo much... And so sorry yf!! For being so pig.. Hehe... Have innoculated today.. So will go tml..
Second.. My mother spoiled the necklace that he bought for me~!!! So angry!!! Ok.. So she wanted to help me clean it.. Yes.. It would be really ncie of her.. But she used some Brasso thing to clean it and was super not careful with it and then made many many bends on the necklace!!!! How can not angry!!! It was something he bought for me for my birthday!!! Something I really really treasure!! Even E-ping has contributed in helping to choose it for me!! Such a precious gift!! And she spoiled it!!!! I mean ok.. Maybe I'm wrong at not putting it in a safe place.. But has she ever let me hae my own privacy?!!! I NEED PRIVACY!!!!
Once I wake up, she rant for the WHOLE day about anything.. My sister, that man, my sister's bf, me, how we are like that man's family and not hers which to her theory is bad and many other things... I've had enough.. But I can't say that to her... If not I'll be labelled "Super Unfillial Daughter"... I admit it.. But I don't want to be labelled it.. Haiz.. Whatever.. This family just SUCKS...
What she had done had made me cry.. Really bad.. All the way from home to nus.. And I had to make it a point that no one sees.. Yes I'm weak.. I had to cry.. But I don't care.. Tell me how you feel when someone who gave birth to you spoiled something you label ultra precious...
And I finally cooled down when I see zy's msg bout' tml.. And when he called.. Thanks..
Nus and everything was fine.. Took train to yishun then.. And on the train... There's this group of guys.. 5 of them.. Who were super noisy.. And they were malays.. I'm not being racist or what.. But.. They came in.. Then when people moved out, 3 of them sat opp me.. One of them sat beside me and one standing.. Then one of them opp me who is sitting in the middle of the 3 kept mimicking a girl's voice and trying to sneeze.. And he kept making funny faces at me.. And the rest of them kept laughing.. I mean.. What the hell?? I didn't do anything to them and there they are making funny faces at me?? What shit did I do to them man??
But being the nice me.. I ignored them.. But still angry angry.. Argh.... And they left a stop before mine laughing hysterically like moronic hyenas.. They dressed like the so called "muds".. Which actually I got no prejudice against before today but now I have.. Sorry.. Its called stereotyping.. And there's a chinese proverb for it.. But I forgot.. Something about something beat the whole village people..
And he purposely came down to yishun at 8+ cos' hehe.. I asked if he can.. To eat dinner.. Which cheered me up a lot.. And I dunno what's wrong with me.. A few sms with zy and other friends about normal things can cheer me up too.. But all in all.. I really thank you all..
I think I need a lot of company and care.. Or maybe I'm just simply asking for too much..
Tomorrow's queensway with the bahs.. So long no go out with them le.. Ah... Finally.. Looking forward to tomorrow's coming.. Quick! Quick!!
Okie.. Off to mapling then... Maple has got me addicted.. =p
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:12 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1