<body>

blog pic

Saturday, July 29, 2006


bUzZ...

Again another long long post..

Wed... Queensway with bahs!!! Hmm.. Okie.. I was kinda really really late.. But still reached there and there was only e-ping and zy.. Expected myself to be the latest... Ended up ther was still 2 more who were later.. LoL...

Ate the delicious laksa.. Which to the others were a bit too small.. K lah.. Its really a bit too little for a $3 thing.. LoL.. But its nice!! Hehe...

Passed through Ikea to get to the park near ht's house.. And they met Mi Lu Bing.. A group from Superband.. But I dunno them.. LoL.. cos i don't watch ah.. But nvm.. the girls were like so so so high... And then we went out of Ikea.. Then we sat at an shelter... And the shelter is so infested with mosquitos.. Problem was.. They bit everyone except zy... And ended up all of us kept complaining about the itch except for her.. LoL... But till now.. the itch is still like at its optimum!! The mosquitos power neh...

Then talked at the playground.. A little girl was like so high.. Then he finally came.. And we continued talking.. Then took bus home with eping and him...

Thursday... IS.. Got shoot by the lecturer for choosing a job totally not related to Life Science during the interview.. Like.. what the.. WISP... Nothing much.. Just the entertaining fact that some sissy can really talk so sissy-ly during the debate.. AND not admit that he's a sissy.. But judging a debate is not easy.. Yeah...

Friday.. Pig-ed my way through till 1+... And rushed down school for LSSS to hear Forday talk about our future... Its actually very sensible advice.. But its demoralising too... Look at my results and the money I have..

PS... At first wanted to go for the food fair there.. But turn out the food fair no more le.. So we went to eat Riverside Chicken!!! Nice nice.. And when we shopped until half there was this announcement saying the fire alarm has been activated.. And told us to calm down and not panick.. The problem was.. No one was giving a damn to the announcement.. There was just people saying.. "Eh.. fire drill ah?", "wah.. somebody di siao lah.." No one believed that it would be a real fire.. Singapore too safe for people to think something like a fire in shopping centre likely to happen? Hmm... But nvm.. There was really no fire in the end.. LoL...

I learnt many things... Found that I did share some same views.. Was too late for the other.. But what about me? I don't know.. Just want to know how many more will there be till we really reach that point...

You are a pain in my ass.. Seriously.. I feel like taking it all out face to face.. But what good will it do to them? Things will worsen for them.. I can't possibly be so selfish.. But I just feel that I should.. You make it as if I got no right to talk to any of them.. You just put on that disgusting I-dun-care face... You so make me want to slap and punch you until you hurt so much you cry to let me kill you.. Yes I'm sadist.. But damn it I'm in Singapore.. I can't kill... So bless you...

I just found this word which can replace fuck.. and the word is buzz! buzz off.. buzzer... yeah.. so this will be my replacement for that word.. I don't want to be labelled uncivilized... Cos' I'm just a very plain and civilized girl.. =)


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:03 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..