<body>

blog pic

Sunday, June 25, 2006


Thirteenth Day of the Holidays...

Slept until late afternoon..

Then was a bit late to meet zy they all at suntec..

And they celebrated my bday for me~!!! AH~!!!

And they bought a microwave!!! OMG~!! I swear I never thought they would really buy a microwave for me.. And its so expensive~!! Ah!! But I'm still really happy.. And zy also bought me a nice nice puzzle which she made herself with Bah sisters in the middle.. And weiqi they all bought me a nice monkey plush.. So cute.. Then the ears can make it fly.. LoL..

Had Marche sausages and Rosti.. And the nice gang bought me a chocolate cake!! Its really nice.. Hehe.. Then esplanade to talk cock.. And we really talked cock.. LoL..

Presenting.. The presents!!


He bought me a pair of earrings and necklace.. Hehe.. Nice nice.. I like!!!

And the monkey weiqi they all bought me.. See the flying ears? So cute!!

And the puzzle ZY gave me!! Nice nice neh.. She so "shen".. 3 hr can finish le..

And the Bah Jie Mei pic.. I look so monkey inside.. LoL..

And the microwave oven~!! Its an LG.. Omg.. Thanks all..

They carried it around all the way to esplanade.. Sometimes I wonder.. Whether I'm really worthy of my friends doing all these for me.. Buying such an ex thing.. Carrying things.. And treating me so good.. And giving me support all the time.. Am I really? He said that people told him I'm a good friend.. Another said he feels that I'm really a good friend.. I hope I really am...

So long no go out with gang le.. Feel so glad..

To a dear friend.. Though you weren't here.. I can feel ur wishes.. And I really look forward to the day you can come out.. Cos really miss going out with you all.. Hehe..

All in all.. I enjoyed the day!! THANKS ALL~!!!!!!



...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:07 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..