Second day...
Slept... Till like.. late afternoon.. Hehe.. Ya.. I'm a pig.. Then cleared up my things.. From last sem to this sem.. And its wow... The clutter on my table finally decreased.. Although there's still a bit.. But.. Its fairly acceptable.. Transferring of things from cupboard to cupboard and found that I actually have a lot of junk.. Hehe.... But nvm...
Then suddenly went to watch Happy Tree Friends.. And its.. I dunno what to say... The animals so cute.. And yet to violent.. So sadist.. So "er xin"... See le dun feel like watching cartoon anymore.. But nvm.. Cartoons are always nice nice.. hehe...
Third day...
Project discussion for IS ERA... We're doing on Godiva chocolate!! Hehe... The website is so tempting.. How I wish I couldj ust go down to one of their outlets and grab some of their chocolate.. Hehe... And cocoa is a kind of god-food in the ancient days... So when I eat chocolate.. I'm not creating a sin.. But eating something of the gods to make myself holy.. Hohoho...
Then work... 6-11.. And it seems like its.. a 24 hrs of work... And I seriously f**king hate RAYMOND... You suck.. You seriously suck...
Forth day...
Work.. Was late.. But don't care.. Opening was a bit.. I dunno what to say.. And... set lunch was sold out like.. within 45 mins.. which is.. really really fast.. and came all the other big big orders.. which is.. also stunning.. Went to break 1/2 hr late.. And before going saw ben weng.. And the "war" started... Ate BK for lunch cos the idiot wanted to.. Ha.. In the end I ate at BK and he packed..
After a while Jasmine came.. A bit of chaos here and there.. And sometimes I really got nothing to do.. Then go out help also wrong.. Go back kitchen also wrong.. Then the f**ker keep asking me go out.. Then ask yoko help jasmine is she got order.. pls lah.. u think people dun have their own order meh? If you feel that kitchen got too many people then I'll be pleased to go home.. No need make me chiong here chiong there.. then let other people say i not doing constructive things... If you got no business in the kitchen.. Then get the hell out.. Dun come in.. Make things even slower.. Then keep niam niam niam.. Its irritating.. Its DAMN irritating..
2 more months till I really can leave that stupid place.. Ah.... Faster come... But I'll miss the people there though... Haiz...
To a friend..
I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you.. Just hope that you feel better.. And don't forget.. You will always have friends.. Don't feel that you are isolated or what.. We will always be there for you.. So don't worry.. And don't feel so sad.. Whatever happens.. SC will be there.. Even if sometimes she's busy.. Hope you will allow her some time.. Then she will come to youe help de.. Really.. So ya.. Your friends are always with you.. And we love you.. =)
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:58 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1