First.. I miss zy who's still in attachment.. I miss e ping who's also in attachment.. I miss ht who's in diff course as me.. I miss Jessie whom I don't really talk to in sch... I miss yf whom i always let down during project..
This evening... When I went back home.. The woman told me some things..
The man and the girl wants to sell the house.. Cos' the man can't pay for it anymore.. Cos' he feels that when we marry and move out.. She doesn't need such a big house since she's alone.. He's not coming back anyway.. They want to move to a house with the living room, bedroom, kitchen and even the toilet just within 4 walls.. Its cheaper they say.. But the woman doesn't like the idea.. Me too...
Since he can't pay for it.. I feel that I should.. I don't want her to suffer in that kind of small house since we graduated from it..
So ya.. The ambition can be striked off now.. So don't bother reading about it.. I have never written anything about that.. I feel that I should quit the course... And enter the industry.. Full time enables me the money to pay for it.. With my experience.. I can go for hotel industry too.. Yeah... That would be my life..
And if this comes true..
I'll make my partner suffer and hate me... I'll never be able attend lectures again.. I'll never see the class again.. I'll never see the attachment students back again.. I'll never get to see myself in the graduation ceremony.. I'll never see the gang in school again.. I'll never see him in school again.. I'll never see my bahs in school again...
And I'll be sorry...
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:02 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1