After one LSS Seminar... I have decided to be a neurologist... Why? Cos' its interesting.. It makes me wake up.. And.. One more reason.. When I was in sec sch.. I learnt that my sister always wanted to be a neurosurgeon.. Yet she gave that up and went for IT just so she could get into the trendy market to earn more money.. I'm here to fulfill her dream.. And I seriously hope I can.. This ambition will be a drive for me.. But maybe its too late.. What to do... I'm just a procrastinator...
I also want to be a microbiologist.. Yeap.. But.. Neurology first ba... God bless me please...
Now.. This is for Bah Wann...
Sorry Bah Wann.. For not accompanying you when you really wanted me to go out with you all.. I understanding that kind of feeling when you really want a friend to join the outing but yet that friend refuses... But I'm really sorry Bah Wann...
I refused cos' I didn't want to go... I had some problems on hand.. And that moronic sissy is present.. I don't wish to spoil the mood.. As I've said.. "you ta mei you wo"... I'm really sorry...
Sorry Bah Wann... But don't worry... The problem is solved... Thanks..
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:46 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1