<body>

blog pic

Wednesday, May 17, 2006


What have I done wrong...

I came back from school... Knock on the door waiting for someone to open the door...

She opened the door.. Gave me that bloody fucking face.. I didn't know what happened... And I still don't..

I sit infront of my com... Then she kept barking and barking.... She still is now.. Barking at me like a mad dog about what my sister did... Then she linked it to me.. Is having a boyfriend wrong? My sister wanted to stay over at her boyfriend's house.. Then she said I would too.. WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT WOMAN?? I would have shouted at her.. But no.. I choose to stay quiet..

Then she barks on.. About us not caring about the current situation.. Only caring about our boyfriends.. If I were only to care about my boyfriend... I would have moved out long ago.. I would have dis-acknowledge you morons eons ago... But no... I chose to stay.. And what you gave me? You say again.. That I have wasted your money and your grains to raise me up...

Are you really the one who gave birth to me? Or am I just someone whom you picked up from a rubbish dump? You are not my parent..

I am just an orphan...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:24 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..