<body>

blog pic

Sunday, May 07, 2006


Celebration...

Firstly.. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO RON NG CHONG SHENG~!! Hope you enjoyed your day... And hope you like the wallet.. Although not chosen by me.. LoL.. Use it soon!!

MI 3 is nice.. All the action and Tom Cruise.. Okie.. I have to admit.. He's charming and good-looking.. But the fact that he can run so fast.. Is amazing.. Nvm.. He also can run fast fast.. Hoho.. Hmm.. Next few movies? The Wild? Da Vinci Code? X Men 3? Omg.. I'm gonna go broke.. So broke... Ah.. I'm ALREADY broke.. Haiz..

Many things happend these few days.. Assignments.. FYP no improvement.. (how??) LoL.. Friendships.. (i hope i won't have to care..) family.. (what the heck..).. But all in all.. I lived it through.. Yeah...

Nice things which happened to me?


He went for massage.. Looks pain.. Okie.. But it was quite long ago.. Slow update... Hehe.. ^^;

The angel and devil table during FOC.. It was after me and ZY "topped it up" with TOP.. From Student Aid Day.. So full.. LoL..

And here's my section.. See the name? Ah Pang's my angel.. Look at the Plum he gave me.. Hehe..

And most recently.. This Car!! Nice nice!! At the carpark near my house!! Its a wedding car!! So happy when I saw it.. Aiyoh.. Should have bought 4D also.. Hmm.. nvm.. Car nice can le.. Hehe..

Hmm... That's all for the pictures.. Still hating the sissy as always.. Yeap.. And I need to buy shoe.. And I need money.. Haiz.. Nvm...

I feel that there's something wrong with me.. Something wrong between us.. Since when? I don't know.. But maybe you won't even bother..
I'm really sorry...



...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 2:08 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..