<body>

blog pic

Saturday, May 20, 2006


The 5 Bahs....

FIRSTLY~~ AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Hmm.. Okie.. Edited a little of the column on the right.. Yeap... But for those who find it offending.. Sorry... ^^;

Thursday... Okie.. Its actually 6 Bahs.. But one of the bahs is having an anniversary~!!! So its the 5 of us... Went to watch Da Vinci Code after IS at causeway~!! Cheaper.. So can save a bit.. Hoho...

Its nice~!! Its really great!! Although as usual they changed a bit of the story.. But its still great.. 2 sudden scenes which made me and E-ping jump like nothing.. If I have the money... The vcd will be mine once it comes out... Kaka....

Friday... Again I let yf down by not being able to wake up for nus.. Reached school for one lesson... And off to clementi to meet hs... The char siew rice at Marina Square very nice~!!!!!!!! Really!! Trust me~!! And there's this chocolate fondue shop at the food coutrt too... The lime sherbert ice cream is great... Hoho... And its nice to see the ant smile so happily.. Kaka... Who's on for the fondue next time?? Hehe...

Today... Queensway... Ikea... Anchorpoint.. Not much... And the shuttle bus really quite fast.. Hoho... But still have to take note of the time.. I really like the furnitures in Ikea.. So nice~!!

And I finally got my tuition fees from my tutee... But viewing the situation.. I still can't buy my Billabong bag.. Haiz... Nvm... Shall wait and wait till I have the money then... Why is my financial status so pitiful neh.... Haiz......

But its okie... I love my bahs... And I hope the bahs love me too... Let's look forward to another outing with all the 6 together.. =)


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 9:32 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..