Okie.. FOC has gone.. Its like a relieve in the wind.. So much happened.. Let's all move on...
But I got one thing to say.. Pamela is amazed by our trolley.. That spastic girl...
Around an hour ago.. I just scolded my own mother C*** B**... Why? I asked her to take the thinner out.. I'll be blocking the lift.. There's no one around.. There's time for her to clean the filthy name on the walls.. She didn't want to.. She kept asking me to go back put things first.. Then let her prepare.. What the FUCK did she need to prepare.. You want to let everyone know you're clearing the thing?
Everyday I go out.. I look at the wall.. And I hate it.. Seriously.. But does she know? She's got that feeling too.. But she does nothing about it.. Just complain and complain..
Just let me go out and work... The filthy coloured apers with that head and numbers on it.. So bloody important.. Some people have it like water... Some people just can't see enough of it.. Ya.. Sure... Earn it like you never earned before then...
And seriously.. Everyone.. Think about it.. Have faith in yourself.. Why think so much? I've said enough.. The rest depends on yourself.. I am soon giving up..
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:53 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1