<body>

blog pic

Saturday, April 01, 2006


OnCe.. AgaiN..

Yesterday.. An uncle came.. Knocked on the door and asked for the man.. What he asked for was just cash from the man.. But he wasn't at home.. No.. He doesn't belong to this home.. Then the uncle demanded that we pay for him.. No.. We couldn't do that.. But did he care? Sure.. He didn't.. I'm sure he will come back again..

I'm so reminded of those days.. Those fearful days...

Why did he had to do it again? Not once... But so many times.. So many people.. Everytime its different people.. Your reason was that its for our good.. Yeah.. As if I would believe.. Money for yourself.. It was all that you wanted.. If it was for our good.. Even your peabrain would know better than to do those things.. FUCK YOU.. seriously..

I dun want to address you the way I used to.. But do I have the choice?


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:51 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..