<body>

blog pic

Sunday, April 02, 2006


No TiTLe.. Ya..

Yeap.. Training yesterday.. Quite okie.. Climbed the so called hill of Singapore.. Bukit Timah.. Okie.. I admit.. I'm old already.. Seriously.. LoL.. So many monkeys there.. So cute.. hoho... First time since so long ago taking a whole day training.. Haiz.. Tiring.. Yet fun... They got cheated by us.. Its no hit and run.. Kaka.. So sorry Lye Huat and the rest (pencil?)... Even though I think you won't see this.. Hehe..

To Ron... There are reasons.. But.. I will think about it still.. I just hope that you didn't choose the wrong person..

PS and Suntec yesterday.. Kk.. Think we only really walked carrefour.. LoL.. But was fun... See so many things.. And S & K got so many nice clothes.. Haiz.. No money.. So sad..



When I was 14.. You say that I waste your grain to bring me up.. Now that you go back to the outside world.. You make me sound like I waste your grain again..

Whatever I do.. I'm wrong.. I know that.. I'm supposed to jump already when I'm 14...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:59 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..