<body>

blog pic

Friday, April 14, 2006


LiFe??

Meeting Yesterday.. I actually learnt a lot.. Lots of things were said.. And I have strong feeling that some of my comments where redundant.. But.. Yeah.. Whatever...

Gone home.. Met sister at the void deck.. we went up in the lift together.. but when we reached out doorstep.. I didn't dare move near... its that bloody thing again.. and all runs back..

I have a Bah whom I really want to thank.. Seriously.. Sorry to make you sleep so late.. But I really enjoyed the chat.. Thank you very much.. I owe you one..

Today.. Ice Age 2 at Cathay Cineplex!! Ah!! The place is so nice!! The movie is so cute and funny!! But makes me realize something.. Extinction is something scary... But the movie was really great!! Hope he enjoyed it too... =)

Meet sis at bus stop to go home... And I realise. My life sucks.. Because of the man who actually gave birth to me.. It really came flooding back into my brain... And I seriously don't want to live anymore...

But yeah.. Maybe I'll just stay on.. For the sake of irritating my family, my friends.. and him...

Camp? I'm not sure... But I really want to go... How...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:18 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..