<body>

blog pic

Saturday, April 29, 2006


I'm Losing It...

You totally spoilt my day... I was smiling.. Looking forward to the end of lessons and I can go walk walk... In the end.. Seriously.. I dunno lah.. But you did a great job in making me so fucked up and despaired... Luckily.. People are always there when you need them...

This entry may have a lot of vulgarities.. But.. I dunno.. I dun care..

You're asking why Ron will ask me to run.. Why not you.. Why not anyone else.. You feel that I'm acting important during FOC.. You feel that I'm letting Jessie down during camp.. Let me tell you something..

If you can do it.. Then go ahead.. Show me you have at least one bloody bit of contributions.. Other than your bitchy comments on every single thing.. When non of it was needed.. Redundant.. Absolutely..

You made me so touch during camp.. Asking me to rest more and dun overwork myself.. You made me fly so high feeling so happy that. at least my trust in that you are a good friend is not failed.. Yet.. You made me fall so hard by telling MY FRIENDS that I cannot make it.. I'm backstabbing them to their boyfriends.. I'm acting important.. I'm letting my friends down.. This may sound gay.. But you seriously hurt me.. Its like a knife stabbing into heart.. Thanks friend.. You totally made me feel that there's no true friendship anymore...

What do you even understand? You want me to lose my friends? You want me to have all my friends over to your side? You want me to face failure in everything? Including the project. Whic is all so important to me? Thanks.. You did it.. You totally defeated me.. Now I've felt that I've lost it.. Seriously.. Thanks gay boy.. My back has so many holes from you..

I'm a failure in everything.. The woman who gave birth to me is hating me now.. Yeah.. What you said is totally true. Hate me.. Hate me forever then..

You made me break down yet again.. Well done gay boy.. Excellent job done...

Now I'm just too tired.. I dun wish to think... But how?


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:18 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..