First day of School... First lesson, BTN... First lecturer... CYC~!! Oh.. How I enjoyed his lesson by wondering off to la la land.. So close man.. Proteomics.. Its like.. All about proteins.. Think the muscle guys will score well in this module.. Cos' they are proteins themselves...
Oh ya..Forget to say about yesterday Sentosa outing.. It was like.. So fun.. First time I gena "tuo" towards the middle of the sea.. Towards an island lah.. LoL..
So many stunning things.. LoL.. Its an eye opener seriously.. And a few moments I seriously freaked out.. LoL... So scary
Hmm.. Yeap.. That's about yesterday.. And I will remember the GLs who dragged me into the sea.. So cute a girl.. Let you all drag.. I shy de you noe..
Tml.. IL2.. Sians.. My lecturer is Zhou Zhou.. Dunno is who.. But hope he/she's nice.. LoL.. Tutoring tml.. Maybe.. Life's the same..
The was is still on.. as cold as ever.. And I don't mind.. seriously..
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:34 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1