<body>

blog pic

Thursday, February 02, 2006


Zai Na Li~~ Zai Na Li~~

Hmm... Past few days of Chinese New Year was okie.. Stayed at home.. Not much outing cos parents were in homeland.. But I still got some ang baos.. =)

Before he came back.. The house was so quiet and peaceful.. When he came back.. Everything comes back.. All the irritating things.. All that is soooo hard to tolerate.. Haiz.. Nvm.. Its been 18 years aready.. I shall perservere... Hope mother comes back soon...

Open house duty today.. All was okie.. Eping andrea and me kept entertaining ourselves.. Hehe.. Stupid ben.. Keep talking and talking.. And you think u lecturer huh.. Nvm.. Smart alecks.. I have no comments..

The moronic organiser... You feel that you are a failure as a organiser? Let me tell you.. Yes you are.. You don't have the slightest idea how to take things into control.. How to make your things successful and how to let the GLs listen to you.. What you think you doing walking around with that teeeny bag? You think you fashion show ah? Go help them at least lah.. Idiot...

I am an angel.. I shall not scold my best friend.. Hoo hoo.. Tml shall go sch again~~


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:51 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..