Time Check.. 10+... Around 6 hours ago.. I was in a cab and found that I lost 20 bucks.. Bo pian.. Have to call home ask my mother to come down help me pay.. It was only the second time.. And the money can be claimed... Yet.. The Senile Queen was barking and barking and barking.. Home... The Senile Queen and the Moronic King was barking at each other... As if there's no one else on the world who would hear them.. Issue? Money...
Is a family supposed to be like that? Bark at each other just because of money? For god knows how many years.. The Senile Queen only cares about money.. What the FUCK does she think she's doing? Give her money and she loves you.. No money? You better be off dead.. Don't waste her rice raising you up.. What's wrong with us?
Bloody working experience tells me never to work on a New Year's Eve anymore.. Haiz... Nvm..
I will not be that kind of person anymore... I sure won't...
Yes.. And I started my New Year like that.. Thanks 2005 for ending like that too...
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:15 AM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1