<body>

blog pic

Thursday, December 22, 2005


Yeap yeap~~

Hmm.. Okie.. Common Test is really coming.. I don't think I did much studying.. Have to concentrate... But argh... Tis not thy season to studae~!!! Nvm.. "Bi Sheng"~!!

Yay~!!! Just when I said it has been such a long time.. And here comes the chance!! Am going to see part of the gang tml~!! LoL.. k lah.. think only zy.. lol.. nvm.. there will still be the eve.. Whakaka.. Tml bbq... Dunno what to do to entertain myself.. Hope won't be staying over.. I don't want~!!!! LoL...

Hmm.... That kind of tone.. I don't think I like it.. What to do...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 12:56 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..