<body>

blog pic

Tuesday, December 20, 2005


BLeah...

The king and the queen was having cold war one moment.. And then so good together the other moment.. It goes on and on... And I have to entertain them.. LoL.. See.. Fillial child.. Whakaka..

Christmas is coming~!! Hmm.. But this christmas a bit the "shucks".. Cos' still have to study for the stupid common test.. And its like so hard to get things in.. Cos' you're in holiday mood.. Haiz.. Nvm.. I shall be a good student.. Things will get in.. I just need to produce more neurotransmitters.. Or is it that? Argh.. nvm..

And that purple Nike shirt~!! I want~!! ah!!! Hmm.. okie.. its girl's cut.. But.. Very nice~!! Nvm.. New year is coming~~ hehe..

Its such a long time.. But I think there will still be chance.. Just hope that there would be more~~~


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 10:51 PM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..