Okie... Still sick.. So didn't go work for quite a while.. Ah.. Money money... Many things happened... I don't know how and why...
My father's back from his trip to Thailand.. He bought like so many things.. T-shirts, earrings, socks, a martell, an ice wine and other things for himself.. I was like a bit the shock..But what's an ice wine? I never heard of it.. Or is it cos I "sua ku"? Hmm... nvm... At least he's back. We know he's safe.. Haiz.. But it also means that I will be under some control again... LoL...
Why do we always ask for others understanding first? Why do we never try to understand others then understand ourselves? Do we really have to differentiate between our people and others? Why can't we just accept everyone and make everyone our friends? Sometimes.. I just don't understand.. Am I not trying hard enough?
What we all need is just more understanding..
No wonder kids are always the happiest...
...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 11:43 PM
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)
BRUSHES:
1 2
DESIGNER:
1 2
HOST:
1
URAHARA PICTURE:
1