<body>

blog pic

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


I HATE THE DARKNESS~!!!

Okie... Work in the morning.. Actually quite blur cos dunno what to do... Hmm... But was fun.. Learnt a lot again today... Kakaka....

Then went to clubhouse to meet zy, hw and ben... Was too hungry... Hehe.. So in the end bought vege from the mixed rice stall in canteen 1 after eating 2 pieces of kfc chicken... Okie.. I'm a pig.. I know... Intended to sort the shirts into their groups... BUT.... I forgot to print the shirt size list... So clever of me... In the end it was talking session among the 4 goons...

Then.... stupid zy and ben lock me in the dark clubhouse.. kns... the stupid clubhouse is so dark lah.. cannot see anything.. and its so horrifying... and they just won't let me out.. thanks ah guys... thanks... and when I finally got out of the detestable clubhouse... I was still shivering lah... kns... nvm... I'm ok now... i'm not scared of the darkness...

and please people... dun watch the wig lah.. its not nice AT ALL.... kakaka...


yes.. I think I really succeeded....
hmm... and yes.. i'm still confused...


...tHiS wAs wrItTeN @ 1:07 AM



..mE..
SC.. or Kerry?
aka Black
aka Ah Chan
06231987


..LoVeS..
SLEEP
Daydreaming~
$$$$$
J-pop & Manga
锦户 亮 (Kanjani8)
生田 斗真
森田 刚 (V6)
Bleach
the '仲良's
Bah Bah 6 Jie Mei
the Gang
GFDT Club
Xiao Mei


..HaTeS..
Xiao Qiangs..
Esp those that flies!


..wiShiNg fOr..
an instrument of my own
bike and car license
honda jazz
honda CBF 150
a new bike
a new mp3
a permanent slimdown
more shirts
more money
a long long long break..


..wAntS tO LeArN..
the piano.. so someone..
song composing
master my instrument
master the plane
cha do
Jap (languange)
first aiding
swimming (oops)
dance (heh??)

CREDITS
BRUSHES:1 2
DESIGNER:1 2
HOST:1
URAHARA PICTURE:1

..tAg mE..